The "Sapera LT driver for LabVIEW" is a software tool for interfacing Teledyne Dalsa image acquisition boards, with National Instruments LabVIEW environment. This software will allow you to build LabVIEW applications based on SaperaLT compatible framegrabbers.
The "Sapera LT driver for LabVIEW" features the following functionalities:
- Enumerate the available boards
- Acquire and transfer image from the device to the PC host memory
- Single-shot, continuous acquisition modes
- Synchronize image acquisition with external trigger electrical signal
- Display live images, and access image pixels
- Framegrabber compatible with Sapera LT driver
(X64-CL, X64-iPro, X64-LVDS, X64-XCelera, X64-AN, PC2-Camlink, PC2-Vision, PC2-Comp, Xtium-CL).
- Computer with Intel Core 2 Duo or later processor
- RAM: minimum of 2 GBytes
- Coreco Sapera LT 7.4 runtime (supplied)
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating system (32-bit or 64-bit)
- National Instruments LabVIEW 2009 or later
- National Instruments "Vision Development Module" or National Instruments "Common Vision Resources".