The "Matrox driver for LabVIEW" is a software tool for interfacing Matrox image acquisition boards, with the National Instruments LabVIEW environment. This software will allow you to build LabVIEW applications based on Matrox Imaging framegrabbers (Mil-lite).
The "Matrox driver for LabVIEW" features the following functionalities:
- Enumerate the available boards
- Acquire and transfer image from the device to the PC host memory
- Single-shot, continuous acquisition modes (Snap, Grab, Sequence)
- Supports analog, digital and multichannels boards
- Synchronize image acquisition with external trigger electrical signal
- Access board settings
- Display live images, and access image pixels
- Framegrabber compatible with Mil-Lite driver
(Solios, Morphis, Cronos, Radient, Orion HD, VIO, Iris, Nexis, Concord).
- Computer with Intel Core 2 Duo or later processor
- RAM: minimum of 2 GBytes
- Mil Lite 10.0 runtime (supplied)
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating system (32-bit or 64-bit)
- National Instruments LabVIEW 2009 or later
- National Instruments "Vision Development Module" or National Instruments "Common Vision Resources".